zondag 24 februari 2013

comment to the visit to the Ikea restaurant and there veggie way.


Hey there my sweetypies,

I want to post a comment on my last visit to the Ikea restaurant in Antwerp.
I took the veggie lasagna, it costed 3.95 euros.












The vegetables were as good as unrecognizable, i think i saw some eggplant, also some paprika ?. But the tast was ok, a bit spicy, it tasted good off. The size of the piece was enough for me. But for those who want more, there's also the tomatosoup (1.50 euros) which is often not very warm. Best you should wait until the pot is just been refilled. The round buns, just pistolees, are nice, though the elongated previously ones were still much better! The sandwiches costed me 0.40 euros each. The butter you have to pay separately (0.40 each, depends on which one you choose). There are also the desserts, all kind of types even (like fruitsalade a.o.).
But our favorite dessert is: the princess's cake (1.25 euro)!! Yes, pink and SUPER SWEET !!!!













Eat them,












































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten