zaterdag 24 november 2012

't EETHUIZEKE part 2


Hey sweetypies,

Do you remember that I told you, a while ago, about a new snackbar : "T EETHUIZEKE" ?? Apparently the address is: Kapellestraat 75D to 2630 Aartselaar, located in the front part of the Stijn Streuvelslaan, Belgium. (It's not far from Antwerp.)
Recently they opened from 7am to 17h instead to 16h. ! Open one hour longer so, one more hour to go there yummy!
 

Here I add a picture of a pretty good veggie salad.

















Some remarks (to nitpick) are:

- In place of the grated carrots, I would rather opt for a mixture of pieces of carrot and peas. But that is my preference.
- I do not understand why there nines a variety of vegetables on doing such as: pepper pieces, small pieces of cheese, cauliflower florets or the like.
But like I said, that's nitpicking, huh;-)



And this is a picture of a large roll:
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And believe me it are BIG sandwiches, this one is 36 cm. long !!!
Myself, i can only eat one small sandwich or a medium when i'm really hungery, though i'm not a small eater, And i don't do diets, i try to eat healthy.
Although now & then you must sin big time , right sweeties? LOL!


This is the menu:
 
 
 





















 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The price / performance ratio is very good we think.
I would say, what are you waiting for ??
We wish Farah in any case a mega success, you go girl!




Much love from the veggie-lady,

Check out my other blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten