zondag 8 september 2013

Dear Sweetypies,

I've been in doubt for a long time. I think passing you my recipes was so much fun, but my body lets me more and more down. I can not guarantee that there will come a time that it will be beter again, so I have to say goodbey to you, with a heavy heart. I especially want to thank you, all my Sweetypies and my beloved son Rebel. Stay positive, keep enjoying the nice things in life and do not be taking over by the rat race that society has become. It sounds corny but I enjoyed my time with you, even if I have never heard or saw you myself. Thanks, dears, for reading my blog. Love you all !! Take good care of yourself and your loved ones. And who knows, goodbye or goodblogs? Farewell.
Your veggie lady, Sonja





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten